Tag Archives: Castellani House

Dialogue with Wilson Harris – by Stanley Greaves – November 2014 Georgetown

Painting Exhibition

Click to enlarge

CASTELLANI HOUSE

Castellani House
Original design by Cesar Castellani – 1882.

This building has gone through many changes over the years since it was built in 1882, and has been used for many different purposes.  Here are three pictures that reflect the changes in its architecture over the  130 years. It is located on Vlissengen Road, south of the entrance to the Botanical Gardens in Georgetown.

This slideshow requires JavaScript.