ANNOUNCEMENT – Re Guyanese Online

GUYANESE ONLINE:

First of all I must apologize to my readers for not communicating with them earlier. Due to my illness, and weak state, I was unable to use my computer to respond to comments.  Today is my first day back on my computer.

I have been in hospital for the last 80+ days. At one time it looked like I was no more of this world.

I am now in rehab and should be out in a few days.

About a month ago an announcement was made that I had died and that Guyanese Online was no longer being published. I know that this news upset many family and friends and I deeply regret that it was made.

This statement is only partially correct. I am alive and we are now working on the continuation of  Guyanese Online… maybe in a different format……. or a different editor………

I look forward to talking with you soon. Help with Guyanese Online will be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Elizabeth Abdool  On 10/11/2022 at 12:12 pm

I am truly sorry to hear of your serious illness. WOW! 80 days in hospital. That God you are ‘on the mend’. Prayers are with you.

• kamtanblog  On 10/11/2022 at 12:57 pm

Cyril
    Glad to hear from u
    And u are still with us !
    Wow 80 days and 80 nights

Not yuh time yet !

Right on bro

Kamtan UK

• peter alleyne  On 10/11/2022 at 1:31 pm

So sorry to hear of your hospitalization and recovery,
    Really looking to your full recovery and your continuation to publish
    your great news and stories about our Motherland.

• June Higgins  On 10/11/2022 at 3:15 pm

Praise God for His grace and mercies! May your strength grow from day to day to continue with this mission. Thank you for your service.

• detow  On 10/11/2022 at 3:32 pm

Extremely sad to hear of your illness but glad to know that you are still with us and on the recovery path. Looking forward to reading more of your postings.

• theonly  On 10/11/2022 at 4:30 pm

OK good, maybe there is some way that we the readers of GOL can help in the future.

• Age  On 10/11/2022 at 4:49 pm

You get a heart attack or stroke? 80 days in a hospital and you mentioned that you almost departed this earth. Remember silent heart attacks lead to the deadly one. Lot of my friends died suddenly but when the post mort happened the heart get a silent heart attack. Silent stroke is also a thing too.

• Rosaliene Bacchus  On 10/11/2022 at 6:31 pm

Cyril, what a relief to hear from you! So glad to know that you’re still with us. Blessings ❤

• Cheryl Smith  On 10/12/2022 at 1:53 am

I’m so sorry to hear of your illness, but happy that you are recuperating. God’s blessings, cleansing, healing, good health and protection to you for many more years, with the Blood of Jesus .. In Jesus name. 🙏🏾

• WIC  On 10/12/2022 at 2:16 am

Mr. Bryan, I am so sorry to learn you were seriously ill as you had previously indicated you were taking a month off. I hope you will soon be restored to a fully acceptable level of good health. Best wishes.

• Andre Brandli  On 10/12/2022 at 3:47 am

Cyril, I am very happy to hear that you are on the pathway to recovery. Wishing you and your family lots of strength along the way. We all miss you dearly on Guyana Online!

• Bridgit A Sam-Bailey  On 10/12/2022 at 9:14 am

Oh Cyril, it’s so good hearing from you now. I, too have not been well, but I’m so happy to learn that you are still with us. I wish you continued improvement.

• wally  On 10/12/2022 at 12:00 pm

Cyril ya gonna be ok..this is when the Guyanese diet from long ago kicks in, more important to have something you need to get done, and you have, it benefits us all. I would respectfully suggest, time to slowly return to Table Tennis, ancient asian secret..get well stay well

• Barbara Duncan  On 10/12/2022 at 8:46 pm

You and this publication was surely missed. Wishing you continued healing, blessings and recovery!

• Hazel Woolford  On 10/12/2022 at 8:57 pm

| | | |

| | | I am sorry to hear that you were seriously ill.  I pray for your complete restoration to good health.  Over the years, the Guyana Institute has benefitted from your selfless commitment to promoting everything Guyanese.  God bless.hazelwoolford@yahoo.com  |

| | | |

| | | | Yahoo Mail Stationery |

• Hazel Woolford  On 10/12/2022 at 8:59 pm

Good evening,I am sorry to hear that you were seriously ill.  I pray for you full recovery.  80 days is a very long time, but Almighty God has a plan and purpose for keeping you on this side of eternity.  The G

• goordial hemraj  On 10/13/2022 at 10:26 pm

So very sorry to hear of your illness. That is a very long time to be in a Hospital, Guyana or anywhere else. I am glad that it is not your time to go. God has a plan for you. I will pray for you and hope ypu have a speedy recovery. You will be greatly missed if you leave us.

• guyaneseonline  On 10/16/2022 at 11:44 pm

From Geoff Burrowes:
    Dear Cyril,

I was saddened to learn that you had been ill, apparently seriously ill but greatly heartened to read of your improvement!You have done a sterling service keeping Guanese exiles in touch and I just want to say that your health is more important the even “Guyanese Online. Concentrate on getting well and we’ll be in touch when you’re feeling well!
    Walk good man!
    Geoff

• Dennis Albert  On 10/19/2022 at 11:29 pm

As a Christian, I would like to hear of your near death experience and whether you got to meet with Jesus Christ our Lord and Saviour.

• Clyde Duncan  On 11/03/2022 at 1:18 pm

Welcome Back, Cyril – Your health is the top priority …!!

• Andre Brandli  On 11/20/2022 at 3:02 pm

Dear Cyril,
    I am very happy to you are back again and I am wishing you all the best for a rapid and full recovery!
    Best wishes from Zurich, Switzerland