MEDICAL: The Future of Vaccines- Video by the Corbett Report

The Future of Vaccines – The Corbett Report – December 23, 2020

If the Gateses and the Faucis and the representatives of the international medical establishment get their way, life will not return to normal until the entire planet is vaccinated against SARS-CoV-2. What many do not yet understand, however, is that the vaccines that are being developed for SARS-Cov-2 are unlike any vaccines that have ever been used on the human population before.

And, as radically different as these vaccines appear, they represent only the very beginning of a complete transformation of vaccine technology that is currently taking place in research labs across the planet. This is a study of The Future of Vaccines..

SEE VIDEO COMMENTS HERE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQvaQFdGLn8&t=6s

TRANSCRIPT AND MP3: https://www.corbettreport.com/futurev…

License Creative Commons Attribution license (reuse allowed)

Comments

• guyaneseonline  On 12/30/2020 at 12:13 am

The Business of COVID-19 Vaccines
    COVID-19 Vaccines by Manufacturer

There are currently over 200 vaccine candidates being developed and tested at breakneck speed. However, one important aspect to note is that not all of the vaccine candidates that are being pre-sold will pass the testing stage.

The Oxford University vaccine is the most popular so far, with over 2.5 billion doses sold. The academic institution, together with AstraZeneca, is doling out 500 million vaccines each to India and the U.S., as well as 400 million to the European Union.

Novavax, the second highest seller of COVID-19 vaccines, has pre-sold 1.3 billion doses. So far, the early birds Pfizer-BioNTech and Moderna have pre-sold 10% and 6% of the total vaccine doses being manufactured respectively.

In terms of pricing, Pfizer-BioNTech, for example, is selling their vaccines at $19.50 per dosage. With the current number of doses already sold by Pfizer-BioNTech, that amounts to a current revenue of over $13 billion.

READ MORE: https://www.visualcapitalist.com/tracking-covid-19-vaccines-around-the-world/

• kamtanblog  On 12/30/2020 at 3:10 am

Simple Simon suggests
      Commercialisation of CorV pandemic.
      Drug cartels bonanza !

UK no vaccines are compulsory….
      Way forward !

Kamtan uk-ex-EU

• brandli62  On 12/30/2020 at 9:09 am

This video is largely fake news about vaccines and tries to scare the public about implantable chips that will be used to control people. Here it peddles conspiracy theories about Bill Gates and his foundation. The video does a disservice to all those scientist and doctors that have worked hard in 2020 to develop at light-speed safe and effective vaccines to prevent covid-19.

Sooner or later airlines will only accept passengers that can prove that they had been vaccinated against covid-19. From a liability point of view, they cannot afford having a potential superspreader on board. Swiss International Airlines was recently banned from flying into China, after some of its passenger tested positive for SARS-CoV2. If you are an anti-vaccer, you have two choices: stay at home or get vaccinated, if you want to travel.

• Dennis Albert  On 01/01/2021 at 3:54 pm

Trump supporters telegraph that Bill Gates is using his wealth to enact a godless, and monolithic one world government after a depopulation agenda using Orthodox Islamic immigrants and globalism to decentralise world power and worship the Anti-Christ.

• detow  On 12/30/2020 at 6:00 pm

brandli62 I share your view and advise all anti vacciners to either go with science, permanently stay home and away from those who are desperately trying to provide a safe way out, or just shut up and go find something meaningful to do.

• wally n  On 12/30/2020 at 6:57 pm

I remember many years ago, primary school you lined up and took what ever they stuck in your arm. I had typhoid shortly after the vaccination, everyone thought it was the dirty water because I was always swimming around. I caught small pox shortly after the vaccination, not one person challenged the shot.
    Since then I had all kinds of shots because of travel, no problems.I never had any knowledge or fear of vaccinations…today I am beginning to have doubts, so much money involved, so many adverse effects, I have become hesitant, lil bit. even with the “scientists and the science”

• brandli62  On 12/31/2020 at 11:18 am

Wally, I assume you are referring to the early days of vaccinations in the fifties and sixties of the last century, when a lot of the common vaccinations, such as against polio were introduced. Safety and efficacy of vaccines have improved a lot since those days, 60 to 70 years ago. This was also before the revolution of recombinant DNA technology. For example, we do not longer have to use weakend, live viruses for vaccination purposes. We can work with parts of the virus to elicit a desired immune response. Large scale clinical testing of vaccine candidates is mandatory. Finally, hygiene standards have improved a lot since those days that Wally is referring to. Overall, it has never been as safe to take a vaccine as in 2020.

• wally n  On 12/31/2020 at 2:17 pm

You do have a better perspective,but over the years I have lost my faith. I may end up taking the vaccine, reluctantly but “it has never been as safe to take a vaccine as in 2020.” still bothers me.

• detow  On 12/31/2020 at 5:20 pm

Wally have faith in technology and take the vaccine whenever it becomes available. The chances of something going wrong now as opposed to when I had my unsolicited jabs for polio,TB and everything else some 70 plus years ago, (I am now 84 and still going strong), are minimal. I am hoping that the vaccine becomes available to me in the very near future as I would hate to be caught unprepared for the next round of the virus which seems to be spreading as rapidly as the first version did.

Good luck to you in whatever you decide is best for you. Have a very happy and prosperous New Year.

• detow  On 12/30/2020 at 8:24 pm

Wally, like you, while growing up in Guyana I had all kinds of needles stuck in my arms, and some teeth extracted when a simple filling would have sufficed, but if your doubts about science are beginning to get the best of you then there is only one other option that I know of which has been tried zillions and zillions of times over, and over, and has failed to create change, and that is to go to the other money making process and get down on your knees and pray. Maybe that is the answer but until I am proven wrong I will stay with science. I would certainly have been paralyzed at an early age if I had not decided to give up on prayer and agree to have surgical intervention to correct my spinal problem. I still pray but solely that people would, in these modern times, wake up and smell the roses.

Just my personal take on things.

• wally n  On 12/30/2020 at 9:22 pm

I don’t plan on taking the vaccine, at this moment, usually go away until February It is unlikely this year. I will wait and see, maybe late next year.I always pray anyway.

• geoffburrowes  On 12/31/2020 at 5:18 pm

I`m not an anti-vaxxer, but I am concerned about this one!

• detow  On 12/31/2020 at 5:31 pm

Geoff, did you have your flu shot this year. If you did then what is the fear of getting the anti covid19 shot? I cannot wait to get mine as I think that I would stand a better chance of surviving with it rather than ending up in the critical care unit of some hospital. But I guess that this comes down to being a question of personal choice.

Have a happy and prosperous New Year.

• wally n  On 12/31/2020 at 5:46 pm

“I cannot wait to get mine” really? HAPPY NEW YEAR” Hope every thing goes well.

• brandli62  On 01/01/2021 at 8:02 am

Besides the are recently FDA-approved mRNA based vaccines of Pfizer/BioNTech and Moderna, there are adenovirus-based vaccines of J&J and AstraZenca/Oxford University in the pipeline for approval in January. The latter have the advantage that they do not have to be stored at -20°C or lower and, at least for the J&J vaccine, they will required only one injection. Overall, we should have a selection of covid-19 vaccines available by spring. Hence, you’ll be able to choose, which one you trust best.

Happy New Year to all and I hope your stay all save and healthy!

• kamtanblog  On 01/02/2021 at 5:33 am

Agree !
      Won’t be throwing caution to wind…
      Will have one of choice or none !
      My jury remains out.
      What is of more concern is
      1. Which one to have if any ?
      2. Will I be allowed to travel without
      one …commercial blackmail !
      3. Will it be compulsory ?

More questions than answers…..
      pass ! Next ?

K

• brandli62  On 01/02/2021 at 12:17 pm

Regarding your point 3. Vaccinations against covid-19 will not become compulsory, but it is likely that you’ll not be able to board a plane unless you are. No airline wants to take the responsibility of transporting potential covid-19 spreaders. Simple Simons, in your own words, will be working here!

• kamtanblog  On 01/02/2021 at 12:55 pm

Agree

But will they require to fact check my response to question ….have you been vacinated ?

Suggested answer

Will you be allowed to board ?

Unless all those vaccinated are on a data base
        the stupidity is exposed.

My suspicion
        Scare mongering !

Red herring

K

• brandli62  On 01/02/2021 at 3:59 pm

Kamtam, they want to see your vaccination booklet with the record of your covid-19 vaccination. Keep in mind that you have to provide proof of yellow fever vaccination, if you want to enter Guyana.

• kamtanblog  On 01/02/2021 at 6:12 pm

Really !
        Now that’s another reason for not visiting Guyana in the near future.
        On my last trip to Spain 1919 I booked my flight
        checked in boarded without human intervention.
        All by using my iPhone and passport.
        On return again no human intervention on arrival Gatwick …used passport with iris (eye scan) to enter uk…all robotics techno.
        Gatwick processed 42m passengers that year.
        After 31.12.2020 will see if this has all changed. Am travelling to faro Portugal end March having booked on line.

K

• detow  On 01/02/2021 at 3:23 pm

Kamtan stop being so negative..come live with us in the modern world..all that airlines would need from prospective travelers at time of booking is proof via the use of email on Iphone, Ipad or just a paper copy of the email received from testing site as proof of having been tested and that the result was negative. Not rocket science, just today’s reality. Another reality would be if you cannot present proof, you don’t fly.

One day after having been tested negative I had my test results on the Internet and presented as proof to my dentist and physiotherapist via my IPhone. Simple Simon indeed. If this process is not available in all quarters…time to learn is ripe.

• kamtanblog  On 01/02/2021 at 6:35 pm

Absolute nonsense !
      It’s simple if I need proof or visa to travel
      will not travel. Am booked to fly to Faro Portugal in April all on line …. if refused
      would expect a refund of the fare.
      Gatwick is 7 minutes from my home
      so the inconvenience not a problem !

Life is simple !
      People complicate it with their hidden agendas.

Stricter the government
      Wiser the population

K

• detow  On 01/02/2021 at 9:36 pm

I understand where you are coming from, the old retaining control thing, but if travel is absolutely necessary for job or some such thing ( does not relate to retirees like you and I) but in a general sense, if the carrier requires any document that a potential traveller refuses to provide, the bottom line would be refusal to travel by their means. I am not trying to dispute your rights as an individual, but expressing the carrier’s right to’ within the requisite laws, express conditions for travelling with them.

Peace.

• wally n  On 01/02/2021 at 5:59 pm

ATTENTION ALERT
    trudeau needs checkers at his open borders..checking illegals .make a few bucks hurry!!

• Dennis Albert  On 01/02/2021 at 8:00 pm

America and Canada needs more security to stop Trump racists from sh00ting up the Hindus and Muslim places of worship.