Cricket Book- WI in Test Matches …. 1928-2013 – By Ramnarine Sambhudat

Cricket Book For Sale    Available from the author at: http://www.sambhudat.com/

Also available from Amazon.com (Check this link)

WI in Test Matches, Facts And Feats 1928-2013 – By Ramnarine Sambhudat

Cricket book1My fellow cricket lovers,let me introduce to you – WI in Test Matches,Facts And Feats 1928-2013. This book contains all records in WI cricket(Test matches only) from WI first ever Test match V England in June,1928 to WI series V New Zealand in December,2013 with lots of information right at your finger tips and it is the most up to date book on WI cricket in Test matches on the market.The book is forewarded by one of the world’s best off-spinner and WI best spin bowler,Lance Gibbs.

It contains records in batting,bowling,wicket keeping,partnership,individual,all-round,records in the WI,records against the WI,WI records against all Test playing countries,WI captains,WI best opening batsmen,Guyanese contribution to WI cricket,notable cricketers from all Caribbean countries,all East Indians who represent the WI and their records,all centuries scored by West Indians in the WI and abroad,all foreign batsmen scoring centuries in WI and abroad,all centuries scored on all WI cricket grounds and a host of other topics of interest a true cricket fan would love-551 pages of WI cricket records,86 black and white pictures and all players statistics.

Let me introduce myself. My name is Ramnarine Sambhudat (known as Shako).I came from Corentyne,Berbice.As far as I can recall,cricket is the only game I got myself involved in from the 60’s and onwards.I start playing the game at an early age and over the years I gained a lot of experience and knowledge in the game. Growing up in the country,cricket is the only game we got involved in and at every chance and anywhere I played.Cricket to us back then was like a religion.It was like going to church every Sunday.  [Read more  WI in Test Matches, Facts And Feats 1928-2013 – By Ramnarine Sambhudat ]

Comments

• Tyrone pires  On September 21, 2014 at 9:12 am

Where can I get this book to purchase?

• guyaneseonline  On September 21, 2014 at 12:32 pm

Available from Amazon.com …… go to this link:

• Ramnarine Sambhudat  On September 22, 2014 at 2:25 pm

Mr,Tyrone,thanks for the interest in my book.Let friends know about it.Check my website(not complete yet) at Sambhudat.com

• Deen  On September 21, 2014 at 11:08 am

Congratulations to Mr. Ramnarine Sambhudat (Shako) on his impressive cricket book, “WI in Test Matches Facts and Feats 1928 – 2013.” I’m optimistic that this book is destined to be a best seller and a must have for all cricket lovers in the world, especially Guyanese and West Indians. I applaud Mr. Sambhudat for his accomplishment in writing and compiling the statistics for this book. I would love to have an autographed copy for a keepsake.
    Best wishes for much success with your book Mr. Sambhudat. It’s about time we have an encyclopedia about West Indies cricket and, more commendably, it was proudly written by a Guyanese.

• Ramnarine Sambhudat  On September 22, 2014 at 2:29 pm

Mr.Deen,thanks for the interest and feed back on my book.I hope other Guyanese and West Indians will follow your ideas on it.You can secure your copy on my website-Sambhudat.com.Thanks again.

• n khan  On May 19, 2019 at 3:07 pm

trying to get a copy..i am in trinidad…don’t see any on amazon…please advise. thanks.