Your job is to find out why you are here

Comments

• compton de castro  On August 6, 2014 at 7:39 pm

Everyone has a purpose in life…Few identify it until its too late….sad fact…..leaders are born not bred
    My spin
    Kamtan

• Albert  On August 6, 2014 at 8:21 pm

“You are not here accidentally” This must be old thinking. It conflict with modern scientific thinking One point: One egg, thousands of sperm. Any one of those sperms could have hit the target. Another sperm, another you. Your birth was pure luck and chance, unless you are claiming divine intervention.
    You have to create your purpose.

• compton de castro  On August 7, 2014 at 1:05 am

Create your purpose….?
      Do you know your purpose ! Please share it….
      the one you have created.

My purpose was defined the day I entered this world
      The day I leave it will determine my destiny….

Whatever happened along the way was Destiny.

My spin

• Albert  On August 7, 2014 at 3:23 am

It was tempting to post an article I wrote and have in my computer. It came from years of researching and reading what the great thinkers have wrote on this subject. Men have devoted their lives studying to find answers to the question as to why man and the universe exist. Why are we here and what are we expected to do. As far as I know no one has found an answer
        You have to create or find your own purpose for living. Maybe you want to be a microbiologist and find cures for diseases. Or maybe you want to be the best oick pocket ever. Whatever it is, it is you who has to decide.

A brief practical idea on creating your purpose has to do with knowing yourself. Know the things you love doing. Maybe the things you have a passion for doing and are very good at. Somewhere there might lie your purpose.
        If you know the universal purpose of human existence you may be the greatest mind of our times.

• compton de castro  On August 7, 2014 at 5:45 am

Good advice is always welcomed.
    May add believe in yourself first and others will believe in you.!
    My purpose and legacy …my 4 children and 5 grandchildren.
    If I make the ‘century’ not impossible I will hopefully see
    greatgrandchildren….no regrets !
    My 4 had 5 no more planned
    My 5 will probably have less in my lifespan….
    Demographics !
    Salud

• Maybelle  On August 8, 2014 at 11:28 am

Job said in his summation of man’s purpose “Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God and keep His commandments, For this is man’s all.” (Ecclesiastes 12:13)

• de castro  On August 8, 2014 at 12:18 pm