Guyanese Online Newsletters

Guyanese Online Newsletters

The first monthly Guyanese Online Newsletter was published in March 2010, as a part of this Blog-Website.

The newsletters and this Blog are the creation of Cyril Bryan, as his contribution to the Guyana Diaspora who want to be informed about news from Guyana, as well as the historical and cultural articles that keep us all connected to the “Guyanese cultural experience”.

These newsletters are filled with news from Guyana as well as news from Guyanese Associations worldwide.  there are also articles in the Arts and Culture category, history, education, tourism and cuisine.  Most issues have a theme and you should find them very interesting.  Enjoy!!

Here are the Newsletters published by Guyanese Online (latest at top):-

• We hope that you enjoy reading these newsletters

Cyril Bryan. Editor and Publisher.

Comments

• Ulrick Captain  On April 29, 2011 at 9:17 pm

to Cyril Bryan
    date Fri, Apr 29, 2011 at 2:45 PM
    subject Newsletter

Hello Cyril,

This is long overdue.

I have been receiving and reading your on line newspaper for some time now. I would like to consider myself a very discerning reader.

Against this backdrop I have to say your product is “par excellence” wide ranging, serious and informative.

Thanks for keeping me on your mailing list. Keep up the good work.

Ulrick Captain, LLB
    Canada

• guyaneseonline  On April 29, 2011 at 9:24 pm

Hello Ulrick:
      Hello Ulrick:
      Thank you very much for your congratulations and your words of encouragement.
      I am glad that God has given me the strength and capability to do this work. Each one takes a lot of my time but it is my contribution to fellow Guyanese who have left Guyana, but would like to keep in touch with their “roots”.

All the best to you in your work as well.
      Regards
      Cyril

• Faith Harding  On January 3, 2012 at 4:36 pm

January 2, 2012
    Hello Cyril

I wish you a very happy and productive New Year to you Cyril as I thank you for providing these entries that I enjoy reading at my leisure. I have come to depend on them.
    Best always to you and your family
    Faith

• Faith Harding  On January 3, 2012 at 4:39 pm

Faith:
      Thank you for the New Year’s Greetings.
      I am glad that I serve as a conduit of news and views from Guyana and elsewhere, as well as featuring articles on various subjects.
      I look forward to continuing this in the year 2012 and beyond.
      Cheers!