Adrian Dutchin – “I am a Guyanese” video

Adrian Dutchin : I AM A GUYANESE – video

ROAD MARCH CHAMPION – MASHRAMANI 2012

Comments

• patricia (@lostsheepfl)  On January 26, 2013 at 8:25 am

i am a Guyanese very proud of your video and you are right im not a shame to let others know where i am from God bless you and your crew that are in this video

• Helen  On January 26, 2013 at 1:26 pm

All I’m seeing in this video are two races of people…and they say they’re representing. Some more thought needed here for sure.

• Zena Eggough  On January 26, 2013 at 4:23 pm

Thank you for sharing “I am a Guyanese.” This aspect of your culture is beautifully portrayed in this video-clip.
    Zena

• wycs  On January 26, 2013 at 7:35 pm

The two races that you see in the video represent approximately 90% of the population in Guyana. This was a beautiful video and I would urge the singers to graduate from Universities and return home to serve their country. I wonder if they are coming for Mash.

• compton de castro  On January 27, 2013 at 11:11 am

wycs
    excellent comment….but please dont forget our aboriginal and colonial brothers…GUYANA is the embryo of “evolution” ..let it be the “baby” of
    “revolution”…revolution of thinking…I am a putagee guyanese but am also a “man of colour”…my blood is red my heart is loving I listen to HEART AND MIND AND DECIDE WITH BOTH…..I love all my fellow GUYANESE wherever they are
    GUYANA and guyanese my first love
    GUYANA and guyanese will be my last.

Wonderful video wonderful words wonderful lyrics…I was singing along with
    the performers …music is the food of love “play on” !

kamptan drummer in a latino band in CHERIN Alpujaras south spain in UK visiting friends and family..

• Kameela Hack  On February 1, 2013 at 7:14 am

Hello:

I love that song, “I am a Guyanese”. A bit disappointed, though, that I didn’t see an Amerindian, white (European) person or Chinese person.

Kameela

• compton de castro  On February 1, 2013 at 7:50 pm

kameela
    am sure the next will include all the races of GUYANA….
    mixed races and mixed blood has been proven beyond all reasonable doubt
    scientifically with DNA profiling to be more intelligent …DARWIN thesis of the
    of evolution expanded….the first mix is the most intelligent but as it becomes diluted it produces more “normally intellegent” siblings….

Intelectuals are not neccessarily Intelligent…not unlike a computer they can store more information…but accessing the information and deciding is a human phenomenon…

in simple language COMPUTERS are programmed to decide…they do not decide….they are not decisive humans are decisive.

kamptan