The Year 2013 – Reflections

A happy new Year to everyone from Guyanese Online.
Thanks to Rosaliene Bacchus for this post.

Three Worlds One Vision

Happy New Year 2013Source: calconews.com

My goal to write and publish a weekly blog article continued to be a challenge in 2012. I extend special thanks to the publisher of the Guyanese Online Newsletter for re-posting my articles on his blog. Thanks, too, to you my ‘follower’ and visitor for taking the time to read my posts and for sharing your own thoughts. May you realize your goals and dreams in the year ahead.

I failed to achieve my major goal of completing the revision of my first novel, Under the Tamarind Tree. Frustration badgered me for six months before I devised a workable system for cutting the excess length. In 2013, I aim to complete the revision process, have my manuscript edited by a professional, and find an agent.

As if my frustrations as a writer were not enough, I also had to deal with contentious issues raised during the…

View original post 356 more words

Comments

• Dmitri Allicock  On December 31, 2012 at 11:52 am

Thank you Rosaliene. Wishing you and family health and the very best for 2013

• Rosaliene Bacchus  On December 31, 2012 at 6:53 pm

Thanks, Dmitri. Thanks, too, to Guyanese Online for connecting us in 2012. I look forward to staying connected with you and other followers of this blog in the year ahead.

• Dmitri Allicock  On December 31, 2012 at 7:30 pm

Happy New Year to all the viewers and contributors of Guyanese Online including Cyril Bryan and dear family.
    May 2013 bring good health and happiness to all!

• Dmitri Allicock  On December 31, 2012 at 7:32 pm

Auld Lang Syne (The New Year’s Anthem, Fireworks … – YouTube
    ► 4:05► 4:05
    Dec 14, 2010 – Uploaded by MariahCareyVEVO
    Music video by Mariah Carey performing Auld Lang Syne. (C) 2010 The … Happy New Year to the world …

• Adolphus Sukhai AA. Retired Regional Education Officer  On January 5, 2013 at 5:22 pm

Congratulations to the Editorial Board and all Contributors for a very informative and comprehensive articles and other entries.Best wishes in your continued quest to inform us overseas Guyanese. Thanks.

• de castro  On January 6, 2013 at 2:17 pm

HAPPY NEW YEAR to all readers/writers of “”GUYANESE ONLINE.””

KAMPTAN