Japanese Girl sings… an inspirational video

Japanese Girl sings… an inspirational video

What a beautiful young lady and we think we have problems!
She has a beautiful voice and a beautiful face…
This young Japanese girl is so happy and grateful
to be alive and appreciates everything and everyone around
her – immensely. You can genuinely see it in her face. One
doesn’t need to understand the words in her song. Just watch her
joyful disposition.

There are lessons to be learned here in that we are so very fortunate.
After watching this video, how can any of us complain about anything?

Comments

• DMITRI ALLICOCK  On 07/22/2012 at 1:02 pm

So beautiful and inspiration…the most important lesson of life is demonstrated here!
    Thanks for sharing.

• Deen  On 07/22/2012 at 8:13 pm

Wow! This video made my day. It was inspirational and touching. Thanks much for that.

• wycs  On 07/23/2012 at 12:03 am

This was very inspiring. God blesses people like this and watch over them too for the balance of their lives. Thanks be to God and his son Jesus Christ.

• ndg  On 08/28/2012 at 1:14 pm

What is her name, or the name of the song in English? Interested to know the lyrics.

• guyaneseonline  On 08/29/2012 at 7:11 am

We do not know her name. Most are the comments are in Japanese

This is a rough translation (in English), that appears in the comments of this YOUTUBE video.
      Translation of song lyrics:
      “I want to walk, I want to run With the feet of Japan I want to hold hands, I want to hug With the hands of Japan It’s what everyone does; it’s so easy, right? It’s not something that hard, but I can’t do it But still, I can believe, right? That anyone who tries can someday encounter happiness Surely I will keep walking with my heart I will keep walking with my soul I will try, too, so don’t give up everyone”.

Comment was made by Fuki Hankawa 2 months ago